top of page

2 Out Rally Group

Public·2 members

Today: NEROCA vs. Rajasthan live 15 December 2023 Live

Neroca FC vs Rajasthan United FC fixture on 15.12.2023: football match overview & live update ... On Friday 15.12.2023 at 13:30, a football match between Neroca ...

NEROCA vs Rajasthan United score today - 15.12.2023 in 8 hours — NEROCA vs Rajasthan United score today - 15.12.2023 - Match result ⊕ azscore.com. Rajasthan United vs NEROCA » Predictions, Odds + Live Rajasthan United plays against NEROCA in a Super Cup game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 03/04/2023 at 15:00 UTC. Neroca FC vs Rajasthan United [LIVE] Score - Hero I League (football)Neroca FC scores 1. 08 goals when playing at home and Rajasthan United scores 0. 8 goals when playing away (on average). Both teams haven't won their last match in I-League. Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Neroca FC and Rajasthan United is 0. Rajasthan United live scores, results, fixtures, NEROCA v Rajasthan United live | Football, IndiaHELP: You are on Rajasthan United live scores page in Football/India section. Flashscore. com offers Rajasthan United livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Rajasthan United scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. com. Just click on the country name in the left menu and select your competition (league results, national cup livescore, other competition). NEROCA FC vs. Rajasthan United (Dec 15, 2023) Live Score - ESPNGame InformationKalyani Stadium8:30 AM, December 15, 2023Kalyani, India Top ScorersNEROCA FC30S MeiteiForward Matches: 8 Goals: 28A PanchalMidfielder Matches: 5 Goals: 288T HembramMidfielder Matches: 9 Goals: 1Rajasthan United22R DenzellForward Matches: 7 Goals: 520Y TripathiMidfielder Goals: 36L KhongsaiMidfielder Goals: 1Most AssistsNEROCA FC40T RaguiMidfielder Assists: 288T HembramMidfielder Assists: 111N Singh AkoijamForward Assists: 1Rajasthan United17L ChhangteMidfielder Assists: 243R GadzeForward Assists: 126L BiakzualaDefender Assists: 1Head To Head RecordDateCOMPETITIONNEROCA FC0 - 1Rajasthan UnitedFeb 23, 2023Indian I-LeagueRajasthan United1 - 0NEROCA FCDec 3, 2022Indian I-LeagueNEROCA FC0 - 2Rajasthan UnitedApr 23, 2022Indian I-LeagueNEROCA FC1 - 1Rajasthan UnitedApr 14, 2022Indian I-LeagueIndian I-League NewsWho's on course and who's in trouble at halfway mark of the AFC Champions League group stage? With the 2023-24 AFC Champions League group stage at its halfway mark, who's on course for the last 16? And who's in danger of missing out? Gokulam Kerala to play AFC Women's Club Championship 2023Last season, Gokulam Kerala had been refused participation in the tournament due to FIFA's ban on the AIFF. In the last 5 meetings Neroca FC won 1, Rajasthan United won 3, 1 draws. Rajasthan United have lost just 1 of their last 5 games against Neroca FC (in all competitions). Neroca FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than Rajasthan United's. In I-League, Neroca FC has better performance than Rajasthan United. When Rajasthan United is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches. When Neroca FC is down 0-1 home, they win 25% of their matches. When Rajasthan United leads 0-1 away, they win in 75% of their matches. When Neroca FC leads 1-0 at home, they win in 80% of their matches. Rajasthan United FC vs Neroca FC live score,prediction() Rajasthan United FC vs Neroca FC live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2022/12/03 at 00:30:00 UTC time in Indian League Division 1. livestream of Hero Super Cup Q1 - Neroca FC vs 142K subscribers in the IndianFootball community. This subreddit is dedicated to all things Indian Football, ISL, I-League, Indian men's and ... NEROCA vs Rajasthan United FC Betting Odds - Football 1 day ago — or Rajasthan United FC based on their current rankings, advantages, and disadvantages. NEROCA x Rajasthan United FC Betting Live. You have the ... Neroca FC vs Rajasthan United FC - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats. InsightsHave scored 8 goals in their last 5 matchesHaven't kept a clean sheet in 12 matchesNeroca FC and Rajasthan United FC have not drawn any of their last 4 matches against each other. Have scored 7 goals in their last 5 matchesHaven't kept a clean sheet in 5 matchesHaven't won a match in 5 attemptsAbout the matchNeroca FC is playing home against Rajasthan United FC at Kalyani Stadium on Fri, Dec 15, 2023, 13:30 UTC. This is Round 11 of the I-League. Predicted lineups are available for the match a few days in advance while the actual lineup will be available about an hour ahead of the match. NEROCA vs Rajasthan: Live Score, Stream and H2H results 2 Match NEROCA vs Rajasthan 0:1 in the India. I-League (2/23/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. Neroca FC vs Rajasthan United Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-15Match Details Who: Neroca FC vs Rajasthan United Competition: I-League When: 2023-12-15, 15:30 Venue: Khuman Lampak Main Stadium Neroca FC will host Rajasthan United at Khuman Lampak Main Stadium on 2023-12-15 at 15:30 in an interesting encounter in I-League. Neroca FC, currently sitting at 10 will be looking for important home win. Rajasthan United, on the other hand, sits in 11 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 36% chance of a home win, and a 36% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Neroca FC vs Rajasthan United is worth a look. Neroca FC have won 0 meetings with Rajasthan United, while Rajasthan United have won 3. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Neroca FC vs Rajasthan United from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Neroca FC and Rajasthan United? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Neroca FC, 1 tips backing Rajasthan United and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 36% against the Neroca FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 36% against Rajasthan United winning. 8. Average number of goals in meetings between Neroca FC and Rajasthan United is 2. Neroca FC scores 0. 6 goals in a match against Rajasthan United and Rajasthan United scores 1. 4 goals against Neroca FC (on average). Neroca FC have won just 0 of their last 3 I-League games against Rajasthan United. Rajasthan United have lost just 0 of their last 3 I-League games against Neroca FC. Event H2H Neroca FC VS Rajasthan United FC 2023 13 hours ago — Live scores. Live games. 3 · Live betting. with BC Game · BC.GAME Logo · Home 2.65. Play now. clock Last updated: Today, at 16:00. 18+ Gamble ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members