top of page

2 Out Rally Group

Public·2 members

Posušje vs. Borac live streaming 15/12/2023


42 minutes ago — Posusje vs Borac Banja Luka live starts on 09/12/2023 at 16:00 UTC time in Premier League. Currently, Posusje rank -, while Borac Banja Luka ...


▶️ NK Posusje vs Borac Banja Luka Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2HThe most common result of matches between NK Posusje and FK Borac Banja Luka is 0-3. 3 matches have ended with this result. During the last 6 meetings with NK Posusje playing at home, NK Posusje have won 4 times, there have been 0 draws while FK Borac Banja Luka have won 2 times. The goal difference is 9-6 in favour of NK Posusje. During the last 11 meetings, NK Posusje have won 4 times, there have been 0 draws while FK Borac Banja Luka have won 7 times. The goal difference is 19-10 in favour of FK Borac Banja Luka. NK Posusje wins 1st half in 22% of their matches, FK Borac Banja Luka in 41% of their matches. NK Posusje wins 22% of halftimes, FK Borac Banja Luka wins 41%. The winner of their last meeting was FK Borac Banja Luka. On their last meeting FK Borac Banja Luka won by 1 goals. When NK Posusje leads 1-0 at home, they win in 71% of their matches. When FK Borac Banja Luka leads 0-1 away, they win in 60% of their matches. When NK Posusje is down 0-1 home, they win 14% of their matches. When FK Borac Banja Luka is down 1-0 away, they win 10% of their matches. Posusje v Borac Banja Luka LIVE 15. 12. 2023 | Football - FlashscoreFollow Posusje v Borac Banja Luka 15. 2023 live, livescore, Posusje latest results, news, information, Posusje v Borac Banja Luka H2H statistics! Flashscore football coverage includes football scores and football news from more than 1000 competitions worldwide. Posusje, Real Madrid, Arsenal, Chelsea, Serie A, Copa Libertadores, Champions League,... NK Posušje - Borac Banja Luka 29.05.2022 - Livescore May 29, 2022 — To find NK Posušje vs Borac Banja Luka live stream go to /football/live-zone/nk-posusje-fk-borac-banja-luka-2022-05-29. There you will find ... Posusje - Borac Banja Luka, 15.12.2023 Premijer liga BiH: Posusje - Borac Banja Luka. Find the Posusje v Borac Banja Luka head-to-head record, latest results, odds comparison and Premijer liga ... FK Borac Banja Luka - Posusje watch online 📺 17 Sep 17, 2023 — Tune in now for live updates of the Premier League match between FK Borac Banja Luka and Posusje, ive telecast currently in progress. The date ... NK Posusje vs FK Borac Banja Luka Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-15Match Details Who: NK Posusje vs FK Borac Banja Luka Competition: Premijer Liga When: 2023-12-15, 19:00 Venue: NK Posusje will host FK Borac Banja Luka at on 2023-12-15 at 19:00 in an interesting encounter in Premijer Liga. NK Posusje, currently sitting at 7 will be looking for important home win. FK Borac Banja Luka, on the other hand, sits in 1 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 22% chance of a home win, and a 51% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%. In Premijer Liga, FK Borac Banja Luka has better performance than NK Posusje. FK Borac Banja Luka's performance of the last 5 matches is better than NK Posusje's. In the last 5 meetings NK Posusje won 2, FK Borac Banja Luka won 3, 0 draws. NK Posusje scores 1 goals in a match against FK Borac Banja Luka and FK Borac Banja Luka scores 1 goals against NK Posusje (on average). Average number of goals in meetings between NK Posusje and FK Borac Banja Luka is 2. Did you know that NK Posusje scores 31% of their goals between the minutes 31-45? Did you know that FK Borac Banja Luka scores 23% of their goals between the minutes 76-90? NK Posusje haven't won in their last 7 games. NK Posusje have played 4 home matches in a row without winning. FK Borac Banja Luka have a winning streak of 4 matches. FK Borac Banja Luka haven't lost in their last 16 games. NK Posusje FK Borac Banja Luka Statistics Live Stream. Register here; Watch now live Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live scores, team lineups and commentary. Posušje vs Borac Banja Luka live score The match between Posušje vs Borac Banja Luka for the Bosnia Premijer Liga competition is scheduled to be played on 15 December, 2023. The match kicks off at 17 ... FK BORAC BANJA LUKA vs POSUSJE on TV FK BORAC BANJA LUKA vs POSUSJE. TV LISTINGS, LIVE STREAMING. Croatia. Arena Sport 3. Arena Sport 3 HD. Serbia. Arena Sport 7. Arena Sport 7 HD. Watch and bet FK Borac Banja Luka have lost none of their last 7 away matches. NK Posusje have received 3 red cards this season. This is the highest number in Premijer Liga. NK Posusje haven't scored in 2 of their 7 home matches in Premijer Liga this season. FK Borac Banja Luka haven't scored in 1 of their 7 away matches in Premijer Liga this season. NK Posusje's home record this season: 2-3-2. FK Borac Banja Luka have scored at least one goal for 6 consecutive matches. Posusje - Borac Banja Luka Head to Head Statistics Games You can watch live sport on your mobile, tablet or desktop including Soccer, Tennis and Basketball. Bet365 and new best Bonus offers. Please consider, this ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page